Carey Mulligan Praises Leonardo DiCaprio!

CAREY-Mulligan CAREY Mulligan has heaped praise on Leonardo DiCaprio.

The British actress believes the Inception hunk is the best actor in the world.

“Leonardo is the most incredible actor on the planet,” says Carey.

“Getting to act with him is just amazing. I walked away from my audition for the film and I couldn’t believe that I’d been acting with him. I’ve worked with amazing people, but my friends freak out that I’m working with him. I freak out in a geeky acting way. They freak out in a starstruck way. He’s Leonardo DiCaprio!”

Carey recently insisted she doesn’t want to be the next Keira Knightley.

The actress says she is being inundated with offers to star in period dramas but has so far managed to resist following the same career path as Keira.

“As brilliant as they were, there wasn’t a good enough reason for me to do them,” says Carey.

“I felt I had just come out of a really long two years of doing lots of British TV, and lots of costume drama, Austen and Dickens, and I just didn’t feel like going back into that territory. I just thought that I should wait. Then I just suddenly found all these exciting roles like Drive.”

Showbizspy