Evan Rachel Wood Wants

Evan-Rachel-Wood EVAN Rachel Wood is planning on a shrewd move behind the camera — with more than a little help from her megastar directors.

The Ides of March star admits she’s been taking notes on the filmmaking methods of Robert Redford, Woody Allen and George Clooney in between her acting duties and plans to put them to good use some day.

“I’d love to direct,” says Evan, 24. “I’m using these opportunities to learn because I’ve worked with some of the best directors out there. So I’m trying to listen and ask questions and learn so that maybe one day I can put it into play. It’s like I’m getting the best education on it right now.”

Evan has previously revealed she’d like to star in an action film.

“I would totally be a superhero,” she said.

“I would want to be a Ripley (Alien) or a Sarah Connor (Terminator) but there are so few parts like that. I even have a black belt in Tae Kwan Do so I can kick butt. I did it for years until I got my black belt.”

Showbizspy