Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux: Not Engaged OR Expecting!

jennifer-aniston-and-justin-theroux Jennifer Aniston is riding high these days, with a successful movie career, a great new guy in Justin Theroux, and the hottest celebrity body over age 40.

Might that hot body soon be occupied by a baby, though? No.

The actress shot down rumors she and boyfriend Justin Theroux are engaged and/or expecting a child together during a press conference to promote Five.

"Rumor Number One: I am not planning to get married any time soon," the 42-year-old said during a break from questions about the Lifetime project.

"I've been married once, and I don't know if I'll get married again. But I can tell you that as of this very moment, I have no plan to get married. Got that?"

As for her alleged weight gain in recent months? "Rumor Number Two: No, we're not pregnant. It's just I quit smoking, so I've gained a couple of pounds."

Makes perfect sense. Not that it will mean fewer "Jennifer Aniston pregnant!" headlines from OK, In Touch, Star, and Life & Style, but makes perfect sense.

The Hollywood Gossip