Who Will Appear on New Justin Bieber Album?

love-ya-biebs Justin Bieber has already proven that he can work with the biggest names in the music business. Case in point: his recent duet with Mariah Carey.

Now, the singer has come out and offered an intriguing tease of what's to come on his next album. Or, to be more precise, who is to come.

“I’m working with a lot of cool people. I’m working with Kanye. Drake is gonna work on the album with me and a lot of different artists,” Justin told Rap-Up about the CD due out in early 2012.

Bieber is also collaborating with producers Bangladesh, Kevin Cossom, and Danja, the latter of whom recently said: “What I’m creating for him I think is definitely a more mature sound. That’s where he’s headed now."

Actually, where he's headed now is Dancing with the Stars. Bieber will perform with Boyz II Men on Tuesday, November 1.

The Hollywood Gossip