Jennifer Lopez Explains Stage Breakdown

Jennifer-Lopez JENNIFER Lopez was “overwhelmed” when she cried during a performance on Saturday.

The 42-year-old singer — who has three-year-old twins Max and Emme with her estranged husband Marc Anthony – broke down on stage while discussing love this weekend, and admits she was overcome with emotion because of the way the crowd reacted.

“After I sang the song, I’m standing there and I realized that I did bare a little bit of my thoughts in this song. I also acted it out, kind of, for the audience. The way they received it was very touching,” she said.

“I think that they felt what I felt, which is, you know, I’m just a girl, just like everybody else, trying to find my way. I felt like they got that, and they understood it, and we were all like one at that moment. It was very, very touching, I think they felt that and I felt it from them. It kind of overwhelmed me.”

Jennifer performed while lookalikes of her ex-boyfriends, including P. Diddy and Ben Affleck were on stage, and a source adds she was upset because she is “confused” about her emotions towards husband Marc.

“She can’t help but feel sad over the loss of a marriage that went on for so long. She’s emotional about the whole thing still,” a source said.

“Part of her dislikes him so much. But another part still loves him in a way, he’s the father of her children. It’s confusing. She’s going through a whole array of emotions right now.”

Showbizspy