Orlando Jones Revises Sarah Palin Comments, Condemns Murder

orlando-jones-photo_262x311 sarah-palin-in-nyc

Orlando Jones would like to make something very clear: he does not want anyone to kill Sarah Palin.

Heck, the actor does not want anyone to kill anyone, for that matter.

Jones got himself in trouble last weekend for Tweeting, in response to the death of Moammar Gadhafi, "if American liberals want respect they better stop listening to Aretha & kill Sarah Palin (:”

That got the D-lister in trouble with even the most hardcore liberals and led him to write on Facebook last night:

“I pray that no harm comes to Governor Palin. I’m not a political pundit and I certainly don’t believe in murder. I think laughter is great medicine. I’d love to elevate the conversation but no one seems interested in that. So I’ll keep on going for the smiles even when I miss by a mile.”

Not really sure how an unfunny crack about murder is elevating any conversation, but, hey, we're no comedic pundits. It's nice to know for sure that Mr. Jones is anti-homicide.

The Hollywood Gossip